- Submit an Incident Report
- Want More Info?
- Ready To Apply?
- Bonuses for New and Current Staff!
We are always looking for fun, responsible and caring individuals to join the Respite Connection team! Provide Respite and Supported Community Living (SCL) services in an individual’s home or out in the community. You will be making a difference in the lives of children and adults who have a disability and supporting the families who care for them. Here is what we offer:
- Flexible scheduling – You will do your own scheduling so you can work as few or as many hours as you choose.
- Great Pay –
- Individual Respite hours are paid $9.50/hour
- Group Respite hours are paid at $7.50/hour per individual served (maximum of 3 individuals)
- Supported Community Living providers are paid based upon relevant education and experience. The starting rate is $13.00/hour or higher.
- Positive Experience – This is an excellent opportunity to work one-on-one with a child or adult with special needs, teaching independent living skills and participating in fun community activities
- Community Service – This is a wonderful service for parents who need and appreciate your help, as well as for the children and adults that are receiving the services!
- Professional & Supportive Team – Our staff are here to provide support and training to all employees to help them be successful!